Focus on growth
Managing your team of technicians who carry out the repairs leaves you free to focus firmly on business expansion: building relationships with local trade customers, including our national accounts clients in your area; motivating and developing your team; and adding further vans when the time is right to grow.
New franchisees have scheduled training courses for their first year, covering the key areas driving the business. Our accelerated business planning programme provides top-level development as an ongoing part of the support unlocked by franchisees as they grow.
Keeping strong together
2020 brought unforeseen challenges when the Covid-19 pandemic and the UK lockdown hit. Our strong relationships with our franchisees became even closer over lockdown with regular calls and updates, online training and full support to help franchisees navigate the furlough scheme as well as the various Government support available.
Unrivalled franchise support package
We offer our franchisees unrivalled support:
- High customer demand for our service plus an extensive national account programme
- Large territories and low overheads
- Over 35 HO staff to support our franchisees
- Extensive training and ongoing business development support
- Bespoke IT platform providing seamless, paperfree systems and full management information
Previous experience in the auto industry is not important, our franchisees come from a wide range of backgrounds. We are looking for great people skills, commercial acumen and plenty of ambition.